Performance Personnel Services is putting together a Hurricane Disaster Relief Team to go to the Carolinas and assist to restore a community devastated by the hurricane’s damaging winds and water damage.
If you or anyone you know are interested in helping while making $$ please come to our office no later than Monday 9/17/2018, during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Hotel Room, $25 Daily Per Diem, Transportation to the Carolinas provided!
We will be conducting open interviews all day long.
The tentative departure date to the Carolinas will be on Tuesday 9/18/2018 or Wednesday 9/19/2018.
- Execute job tasks assigned in a timely manner within the scope of the project
- Demolition, cleaning, rebuilding of job sites
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- This position requires you to be on site in the event of a community wide disaster therefore you MUST BE AVAILABLE TO TRAVEL
- 2 + years of experience working in a crew (construction/repair/remediation)
- OSHA training and certification preferred (but not required)
- Must have your own Steel Toed Boots
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Must have 3 years construction experience
- CDL Class A or B is a huge plus!
- Prefer for you to have your own basic hand tools but not required.
Come see me first thing Monday morning! Do not wait be the first on our list to go.
Make sure that you bring two valid forms of Identification like a Driver’s License or State ID and a Social Security Card or Birth Certificate. We cannot put you to work without them!
Our office is located at 3355 Copter Road Suite 8 Pensacola Florida 32514 in Ellyson Industrial Park off of North Davis Highway. Yellow triangle on the door!